Calling all crafters! Start the year fresh by bringing new or gently used arts & crafts materials to swap for new-to-you supplies! Donations are not required to participate. Only arts and crafts-related items will be accepted. Suggested items include yarn, decorative paper, fabric scraps, paints,beads, etc.
What supplies donations will be accepted?
- Arts and crafts materials only (fabrics, yarn, paper, patterns, tools, pain, beads, etc.)
- We will NOT accept office supply donations (binders, file organizers, )
- Must be able to be reused (new or gently used, not expired)
- When in doubt, use the best friend rule – would I give this to my best friend?
Do I need to bring supplies to participate?
- Nope! We’ll ask people to be respectful and not hog supplies, but we anticipate we should have plenty of supplies to share.
If I bring donations, do I need to stay with them the whole time or unclaimed items?
- Nope! A volunteer or staff member will check you in and direct where you can place items.
Can I bring donations early and drop them off?
- No, we cannot accept donations before the event.
We recommend you bring a reusable tote to take your new-to-you items home in!
Other questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org